Monday, April 18, 2011

Micro Greens

I must confess that the best part about my job is being able to go and check out the Arrows Garden. It is inspiring seeing the sprouting garden. The spring season is one of my favorites and I am glad to have joined the arrows staff just as some new vegetables and fruits are coming around. Its an incredible experience being able to go out and talk to the on-staff gardner and watch your product grow before you. You learn a lot and you truly appreciate your product all the more. As lame as it sounds, I felt like a kid on Christmas Day when the gardner showed me the 8 different types of micro greens she has growing. Here are some pictures ...

 Bull's Blood
Misc. sprouts
 Micro Greens
Micro carrot, celery, chervil, etc 
Misc. micro greens

No comments:

Post a Comment